FG Raids - Deep Stone Crypt & VoG

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

I'd like to get 2 raids done after I come home from taking Yara's football training so if we can get 6 of us together for a few hours, i'd hopefully think we can knock out at least DSC and most of VoG in 2 hours.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, RenFengge said:

Possible for me. Depends on how long my appointment is down the street.. and if you end up starting 15 mins late lol. 

Happy to start at 8.15-30 instead if it helps you and potentially Carl too? Or if anyone else responds for that matter 👍

14 hours ago, Diddums said:

No, you're doing it on Saturday. Soz. 

🤣 I'll do these tonight but if you're saying you're ready to do one Saturday, then lets do one! I'm out in the morning so let me know what time you are around and if I can do it i'll stick an event up 😄

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I might be able to help out later on 

Also should be around for a Saturday raid if that’s a plan. Felt real bad kicking Diddums out of the raid yesterday ( for a nano-second)

I'm off from weightlifting for probably a month (starting now), and off from MMA for probably a month (starting this coming Monday)... so I'll be around for Saturday raids.

6 hours ago, Baabcat said:

I might be able to help out later on 

Also should be around for a Saturday raid if that’s a plan. Felt real bad kicking Diddums out of the raid yesterday ( for a nano-second)

Did you? I thought it was quite sexy, the way you pulled rank. I was all "phwooaaar, this man knows where he wants to be in life". 

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Did you? I thought it was quite sexy, the way you pulled rank. I was all "phwooaaar, this man knows where he wants to be in life". 

Glad you got a thrill ! But seriously , thanks for joining as I was spamming FGers to get number 6 and then Ryan turned up who'd said on discord earlier that week that he'd be up for a wednesday raid, then didnt sign up, then showed up ! Its like herding cats !!