Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

VoG

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Another VoG run people? Would be good to get the lore in a more chilled weekend run!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We're supposed to be taking the family out as its the day after Hayley's birthday but if that goes down the pan because of the weather, etc then I'll try to be around. It feels like its been ages to get on one so might put up a time i know i'll be around next week.

2 minutes ago, Raven_13_7 said:

Would you guys be done to run atheon cp just before this. So run atheon cp and right after the clean raid? That would really help me out 🙂

If I'm around bud, I'll more than willingly help out 👍

2 hours ago, RenFengge said:

I'll be at MMA on Sunday even though I would sort of like to get the Lore. For me, it would have to wait until I'm on break from MMA.

I know @TurboR56Mini  is wanting to do it.

Yeah ideally I’d switch the weekend road to Saturday if it helps you out but Charlie has a driving lesson that takes up 2 til 4. Hope fully won’t go on for ever ( test in  4 weeks)

Would you mind a newbie joining?

I’m not fussed about the lore so happy to stand aside if someone else is or you want someone with experience of VoG.

Edit: If you’re moving it to Sat then nevermind as I can only do Sunday this weekend.

11 minutes ago, Greboth said:

I’m not fussed about the lore so happy to stand aside if someone else is or you want someone with experience of VoG.

Edit: If you’re moving it to Sat then nevermind as I can only do Sunday this weekend.

Not moving it this week

Get yourself signed up, first 6 go !!! 

55 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Everyone is welcome! Let's go!