Reset Day Raiding

Bluebear
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

As the title says, I thought it might be worth to try and start raiding on Tuesday evenings.

We'll probably be best off with starting with the original Leviathan raid first before moving onto the Lairs as I know a few of us have weapon quests that have stages that need to completed (I'm looking at you, Acrius).

So, who's up for it? Start time of 8pm which should hopefully allow our brethen over the water join us if they want to.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

36 minutes ago, Shucker said:

How come the Events calendar is off by a day?

There is a current bug with the provider of the forum system, IPS. I metioned it in the Bugs, Issues and Problems thread in the Site Info. I'm expecting a software update this week to rectify it as it looks really bad. I might change it to the event stream as the default view as the event is correct, just the view looks incorrect.

Just now, Shucker said:

If we can't get a raid together, how about some NFs and heroics?

Absolutely. Or Iron Banner. 6v6 and quite a progression ladder to chase. 

8 minutes ago, Shucker said:

And THIS is why I won't join your clan. :P

LOLZ. The irony as you have our humour to the point. I noticed I didn't see you til late either because you dropped on to the 2nd page of the roster (i didn't think that was ever going to happen at this stage but it did). You know where you'd be on the clan page...😁