WWII Revisited

J4MES OX4D

Anyone been back to WWII lately? Ever since Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield left Sledgehammer, the studio has been working extremely hard on improvements and updates - something that never happened and was never going to happen under the dictatorship of those two clowns. Apparently SHG have really turned it around even with a depleted amount of staff and they've been listening to the community feedback and are focusing more on fun rather than heavily sweaty action. Sledgehammer probably wont ever make another Call of Duty as a standalone team but it's nice to see them showcase some of their potential and the fun that could still be had in the franchise. 

I never liked WWII when it was out because of technical issues I experienced and the ridiculous stance from Condrey and Schofield where they had to lie to justify not wanting to improve or change the aspects of the game. I always said, get rid of those two bastards and maybe things will change and low and behold, Sledgehammer have delivered. With BO4 in a right state, it may be worth checking out again before Modern Warfare drops. Many have already gone back to WWII so I think it may be deserving of another chance after all the work that's gone to make it an enjoyable game that actually works well for everyone. 

On 7/24/2019 at 2:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Anyone been back to WWII lately? Ever since Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield left Sledgehammer, the studio has been working extremely hard on improvements and updates - something that never happened and was never going to happen under the dictatorship of those two clowns. Apparently SHG have really turned it around even with a depleted amount of staff and they've been listening to the community feedback and are focusing more on fun rather than heavily sweaty action. Sledgehammer probably wont ever make another Call of Duty as a standalone team but it's nice to see them showcase some of their potential and the fun that could still be had in the franchise. 

I never liked WWII when it was out because of technical issues I experienced and the ridiculous stance from Condrey and Schofield where they had to lie to justify not wanting to improve or change the aspects of the game. I always said, get rid of those two bastards and maybe things will change and low and behold, Sledgehammer have delivered. With BO4 in a right state, it may be worth checking out again before Modern Warfare drops. Many have already gone back to WWII so I think it may be deserving of another chance after all the work that's gone to make it an enjoyable game that actually works well for everyone. 

No I haven't. I actually don't think BO4 is in a bad place, just all the talk of microtransactions is the worst part. The actual game isn't that bad. As with any CoD, its about how much content is there for us to group up. Prop Hunt was really good back when we played this regularly. Its just a shame that I think the max party number was set as something like 8 which isn't ideal for FG gaming nights.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb