BF4 Complaint Thread

Dr Diamond

Zavod is a cool map brede...the snipers get annoying, so what i do is make sure that i rush to get up ontop of the roof asap...then close the hatch and jump back off.......(some men like to watch the world burn....all the recons on your team then cry because they cant get up :lol: )

China rising....mediocre...Silk road is the ony map i like so far. the rest are too big for 12v12

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Well there is what, 4 ladders up so kinda hard to close them all. That said, I cant even remember there being a hatch on the ladders?

I usually quit after 8-10 minutes and the score is around 15- ish on both teams. Wish is was more to blow up in tdm. Rpg's only makes a soot stain on buildings. Would be fun to make the roof cave in on the roof snipers on Zavod and Lacang Dam.

Pistols and shotguns seems a bit overpowered imo.

And the amount of campers are reminding me more and more of cod.

That's the CoD community abandoning CoD and coming over to BF4

I agree shotguns are lethal, but are so much fun so not a problem

I wouldn't have said pistols were overpowered at all, 4 shot kill even at close range I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You sure they arent using slugs?

Also the different chokes reduce the spread of the pellets so that they have a much tighter spread and more are likely to hit you at a longer range

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The shotguns take 3-4 hits at medium range so if your losing to them its not the shotguns fault lol.

Btw you can use shotguns on all classes I think (cant remember if that includes engineers too)

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

The shotguns take 3-4 hits at medium range so if your losing to them its not the shotguns fault lol.

Btw you can use shotguns on all classes I think (cant remember if that includes engineers too)

you can use them on all classes but you have to unlock them initially by using the support class (does not take long at all)

This happens everytime I spawn on a squadmate

NaturalExcellentIlsamochadegu.gif

Just tried it on battle log, no problem equipping a shottie on engineer class

Crazyness, I need to pay more attention then LOL

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Well, when I need 6-7 shots with my Carbine or AR at medium range I call bullshit :) (And some dodgy connection..)

Well, when I need 6-7 shots with my Carbine or AR at medium range I call bullshit :) (And some dodgy connection..)

Stop aiming at feet :)

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The biggest annoyance for me in this game is the people who play it. Snipers being the first and most obvious. After that it's those bitches in aa guns in their spawn, mainly on Lancang. On Zavod I occasionally come across a player who grabs that missile launcher thing and fucks off into their spawn with it.

Then there are the repair bitches in the scout helis, and those idiots who again will happily watch their team lose the game from the cockpit of whatever it is they're flying.

The maps should be 100% accessible, none of this no-go zone bullshit, and players should have x amount of time completely invincible, x being a dynamic number which changes based on how the game is going and if that team is getting spawntrapped or not.

Server admins need to clamp down on loser snipers too. Kick them if they're not playing the game.

banlol.png

Another one: People that jump in your tank and then spray randomly into the distance, revealing your position. If I'm driving a tank and someone does that, I stop moving until they fuck off. 

Oh and this is probably a PC only one, but why the fuck does the game take half an hour to shut down? Click exit, and wait. and wait. and wait, ah, desktop. It's so bad  that when swapping servers, I actually tab-out whilst the game shuts down so I can start looking for something else.

banlol.png

holy fucking shit!

If you have a commander, then please god hit Affirmative when you get an order to hit a point. Its one of the few ways that commanders get points, and it lets them know that at least one squad isn't a bag of dicks. 

Who knows you might get showered with promotions, Resupplies, and vehicle drops.

holy fucking shit!

If you have a commander, then please god hit Affirmative when you get an order to hit a point. Its one of the few ways that commanders get points, and it lets them know that at least one squad isn't a bag of dicks. 

Who knows you might get showered with promotions, Resupplies, and vehicle drops.

How do you "hit affirmative" ? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ahhh... okay.  Thanks.   :)  I rarely see any orders from a commander, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. 

Commander orders taht are followed and accepted means I can do more as a commander. 

Supply drops, vehicle drops, Scans for infantry and vehicles, Promotions etc.

Not to mention but orders are typically for a reason, with a birds eye view, I can see where the enemy is, and where they are not

Commander orders taht are followed and accepted means I can do more as a commander. 

Supply drops, vehicle drops, Scans for infantry and vehicles, Promotions etc.

Not to mention but orders are typically for a reason, with a birds eye view, I can see where the enemy is, and where they are not

So how in the hell do you become Commander?  What if you don't want to just look at the map top down and give orders?  I'm so confused on this whole topic.  I could always google it, but what fun is that?  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png