Early BO4 Guns to use

GazzaGarratt

Thought I'd ask what people have aimed to use when starting out on Black Ops 4? This may help people that pick it up now and are levelling up their first prestige, like myself.

I've gone to the ICR AR to start out. Seems to do reasonably well now I've added some attachments like grip.

In the standard configured loadouts I really enjoyed Swordfish. It's burst for me is close to the M8 in BO3. However, it unlocks at level 55 for Custom Classes.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Gks for smg’s, Icr until you unlock the KN in the AR category. For a change of pace I went for the Auger Dmr as well once I unlocked it. Slap a reddot and fast mags or high caliber on it and it’s quite good. Stay clear of scopes on the KN, except for RDS/holo. 3x scope jumps too much with the recoil I feel.

I love the KN also. Rapid fire and grip is a great combo, even better with stock and extended mags.

I can't get on with the ICR. People tear through me with it but I can't do well with it, not enough damage for me.

Swordfish was what I permantely unlocked once I Prestiged . VAPR will be next

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

I struggled with the ICR at first put picked it back up after maxing a couple of other weapons and it's a very good starting weapon that is worth using to rank up. The right attachments and a good sight make the difference. The MX9 and GKS are great SMG's you have access to early on too.