EKIA

J4MES OX4D

Do you have to deal a certain amount of damage to claim the kill even if you don't land the final bullet(s) ? I was going 0-6 yesterday and ready to rage quit only to check the scoreboard and see myself top with 12 'kills'.  I'm guessing you get rewarded if you shoot someone and they die prior to replenishing their health whether you landed the final hit or it was someone else. Seems like it's a combination of kills and assists. I also assume that if they regain their health, if someone else kills them entirely, that means you don't receive anything. 

If this is the case then it's a pretty good system especially with health regen and amount of bullets required where you may do 75% of the damage but someone else finishes the job. 

On 10/13/2018 at 10:37 PM, TigerBurge said:

One bullet is all you need for it to count from my understanding. It’s like getting a medal for finishing fourth place in my opinion 

Lolz. It's why I love it like this!

I genuinely think it works though. There was always too many sweaty CoD players worrying about their K/D and slating the crap at the bottom of the table where this will encourage you to stick as a team and help each other.

You never go out to get one bullet in them and runaway so you can get top player. Like Destiny PvP for me, you go out there to just try and win the match for your team. Everything else is secondary.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb