Escape From Tarkov - 7 day pass key (until 4th Jan)

phil bottle

Just watched a video on this game. Wow! Looks awesome.

Via the FG App

If you have the time there's a free pass for the game til next Thursday. I still have a key left, let me know and it's yours [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Cheers for the code Phil! Had some horrific server and memory leak issues on my first attempt but will have another go later. Seems a decent game....when it was working! 
Gimme a shout if you still have issues and I'll share my set up. They're doing some stress testing so maybe you got caught up in that. I'm lucky in that I rarely have any issues. Was that online or PVE?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Gimme a shout if you still have issues and I'll share my set up. They're doing some stress testing so maybe you got caught up in that. I'm lucky in that I rarely have any issues. Was that online or PVE?

Cheers! Yeah probably. I had problems on both sadly and I don't think the game is a fan of 2560x1080 either. I'll have another crack tomorrow! 

Cheers! Yeah probably. I had problems on both sadly and I don't think the game is a fan of 2560x1080 either. I'll have another crack tomorrow! 
Ha yeah maybe stick to 1920 or whatever it is. Make sure SSAO etc are turned off. Vsync too. Should have no issues at all playing offline. Was it Shoreline? I've not been in that yet since they doubled the size of the map this week. Customs is the best map to start off with.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Ha yeah maybe stick to 1920 or whatever it is. Make sure SSAO etc are turned off. Vsync too. Should have no issues at all playing offline. Was it Shoreline? I've not been in that yet since they doubled the size of the map this week. Customs is the best map to start off with.

I can't go back to 1920 especially on my monitor as I'll have giant black bars either side and a narrow view sadly. I had Vshite turned on so i'll whack that off. Shoreline was the place that gave me grief but I'll give customs a try instead. Offline still requires a constant online connection as you're still playing on their servers it would seem - bloody annoying when devs do this plus it's more expensive for them so it's a bit illogical but easier with the loot aspect I suppose. 

I hear from tbe community that the Shoreline is laggy and dysync hell at the moment, I had an explore of it and it is flippin massive now. I didn't have any issues myself but it was just me and no scavs. For PVP or PVE I'd definitely avoid this map for the time being.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg