Token Farm - Lost Sector Method

The3rdWalker

• Zone into Winding Cove on EDZ
  • Run a bit north and head down the hole into the Lost Sector
  • Defeat the boss, get the chest
  • Directly above the chest is a door that you can use to get back to the surface. As you’re walking up, as soon as you see the “Winding Cove” area load, turn around, head back to the chest, and you can loot it again. Back through the door, wait for “Winding Cove”, and back to the chest to loot again. Rinse and repeat this step.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

How could they miss a farm glitch like this? I mean we all like a farm every now and again which involves some cheese but 500 in an hour?! That's mental. Whilst I want to get the tokens, I don't think I can bring myself to do it. Hopefully doing the milestones will give me a large amount of tokens on their own.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

46 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

How could they miss a farm glitch like this? I mean we all like a farm every now and again which involves some cheese but 500 in an hour?! That's mental. Whilst I want to get the tokens, I don't think I can bring myself to do it. Hopefully doing the milestones will give me a large amount of tokens on their own.

I was on a meeting for work whilst doing it, absolutely lovely. This is Bungie we are talking about. They nerf one thing and just like evolution, gamers will find a way. "Bungie: we don't want you farming faction tokens so we removed the lost sector method. players: check out this even faster token farm."

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

5 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

I was on a meeting for work whilst doing it, absolutely lovely. This is Bungie we are talking about. They nerf one thing and just like evolution, gamers will find a way. "Bungie: we don't want you farming faction tokens so we removed the lost sector method. players: check out this even faster token farm."

Yeah, it is human behaviour to find another way around a rule or way of life. 

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb