Overwatch Halloween Event 2017

GazzaGarratt

Looks like we're getting another Halloween PvE event as new skins have showed up on Facebook. I don't have time right now to find more info but the skins below look pretty neat, especially Zenyatta's.

f41595ecb309cbaa452443dce37e6bb4.jpg

c2e4cf60d76740806a66e28dbc0d6dd9.jpg

581fd7f17639a579fd6bc26087a72752.jpg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Reaper also has a new skin.

OVERWATCH HALLOWEEN TERROR EVENT SKINS LEAKED
Some new looks for your favorite Overwatch characters.
BY ALEX GILYADOV Some new skins from Overwatch's upcoming Halloween Terror event have seemingly leaked.

Reddit user Mnemosynaut has reportedly discovered images of the new Halloween-inspired skins for Mei, Symmetra, Reaper, and Zanyatta. Check out what appear to be the new skins for Mei and Symmetra below.

The Halloween Terror event will begin on October 10 and run until November 2. Last year's event replaced all in-game loot boxes with Halloween-inspired jack-o'-lanterns.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/10/09/overwatch-halloween-terror-event-skins-leaked

There's not too much about it all at the moment, i'm sure it won't be long until full info is released.

I miss this game, might have to sort out an eve this week if i'm free!

The game mode is enjoyable, to a point. The fact it is so carbon copy to last year that it doesn't hold me like the Uprising PvE event because at least that one moved around somewhat and different stages. This is just, hold the door mode, which means it loses the value of playing it loads (unless you need your arcade loot boxes I suppose). Would be nice for them to start considering if PvE content will remain available all year round. It feels stale as you have to binge on it for a small period whereas I'd probably play it once every now and again if it was available all the time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb