Summer Games Is Coming Back

GazzaGarratt

Great news, which was expected anyway. However, Jeff announced a few great bonuses this time round:

- New skins

- Old skins WILL be available

- Old skins can be bought via credits fir the first time

- Old skins WILL be discounted

- Lucioball is back

- New Competitive Lucioball for the first time

Not seen a date for it to start but will be open for 3 weeks. Love the idea of competitive Lucioball, didn't play it first time round.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I never played Lucioball either, definitely up for giving it a go!

Awesome. Do we know if its like Rocket League?

Well I'm glad I didn't log on last night to play this as I heard most people had got stuck in a queue waiting to play the game. I think @RLPK had 300,000 ahead of him at one point which is ridiculous. They should extend the time it is on if people struggled to play at all.

How have people been getting on with skins?  I had 3200 coins saved up, and had to have the Soldier one so I bought it.  Thing is, I'm really struggling to get the hanzo highlight intro. with the a addition of a billion useless sprays, I'm just not getting any duplicates and no money.  It feels a little like they have gone the wrong way.  No way am I spending money on loot boxes because of the 10-12 that I have opened I've got trash.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

5 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

How have people been getting on with skins?  I had 3200 coins saved up, and had to have the Soldier one so I bought it.  Thing is, I'm really struggling to get the hanzo highlight intro. with the a addition of a billion useless sprays, I'm just not getting any duplicates and no money.  It feels a little like they have gone the wrong way.  No way am I spending money on loot boxes because of the 10-12 that I have opened I've got trash.

Exactly the same. Not one fucking skin. Or highlight intro. I have just over 6000 credits so could buy 2 which I'll have to do tonight.

Can anyone absolutely confirm we will be able to buy the old summer games stuff even after the event has finished?