Oxium Farming

Sennex

From Reddit

Just reached 7k oxium today, from less than 1k. I learned a great easy way to farm for it that apparently isn't known by everyone, because people in lobbies I made didn't know about it.

The strat is to go to Cerberus, Pluto with a GP Mag, EV Trin, Nekros, and a 4th (Ivara's prowl helps a lot here - bonus drops from ospreys along with easy sneaky capping for the B point). You guys will cap A, B, and D, and completely ignore C. Once that's done, you all stand on the rock in the middle of the map. The enemies will prioritize you guys over capping the points.

Enemies will most likely try to cap A, which is easy to defend from the rocket with a long range weapon like Opticor or a sniper. I use Ivara for capping B because the spawn points are so close to the cap. D might get capped if you don't pay attention, but it should be easy to re-cap.

So the enemies will usually pour in from the ramps on the left and right of the A point, where your Greedy Pull Mag will be spamming their Pull, your Ivara will be prowling for double drops, and your Nekros will be desecrating for more drops. All of the Oxium will start to collect around the rock and on the ramps, where it's easy to run around and get at the end of waves.

This consistently got me ~1600 Oxium per mission (~400 per round), and now I only have to deal with farming Cryotic, Circuits, and Nitain.

Just thought I'd share this. It made the farm pretty painless.

Now to just finish unlocking the planets

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts are like click bait.

I keep seeing interesting titles coming up on Recent Topics then click to find I'm back in a feckin' Warframe topic :rolleyes:

I suppose I should get around to trying this baby out at some point :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

These posts are like click bait.

I keep seeing interesting titles coming up on Recent Topics then click to find I'm back in a feckin' Warframe topic :rolleyes:

I suppose I should get around to trying this baby out at some point :D

Same; probably see a FIFA 16 thread and you open it up and it's about Warframe :lol:

I may have to give this game a shot again though as it's been very heavily developed of late and has much content for nothing. 

Hell to be honest "we" talking about Warframe is about the only chat that happens on the forum. A CoD post once in a while. Battlefield 1 lasted a day. RB6 no chat,Destiny no chat. Any other game no chat. Try it out. Seriously try it out. Not like diddums. Play a few hours and say no I don't like it.

I have it installed and I'll give it a crack at the weekend, like James I haven't played it in ages

I hadn't played it since the first week of my having the PS4, which was about 2 years ago, and I honestly feel bad for not sticking with it, with what it has become

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I hadn't played it since the first week of my having the PS4, which was about 2 years ago, and I honestly feel bad for not sticking with it, with what it has become

When it first arrived on Steam a bunch of guys I know moved from Planetside 2 to play Warframe exclusively. I wasn't convinced at the time but I'm up for checking it out again. We'll see how it goes.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

When it first arrived on Steam a bunch of guys I know moved from Planetside 2 to play Warframe exclusively. I wasn't convinced at the time but I'm up for checking it out again. We'll see how it goes.

It's nothing like it was Phil. Played it when it first came to ps4. Took a break,then came back to it being much improved

It's nothing like it was Phil. Played it when it first came to ps4. Took a break,then came back to it being much improved

I had a go yesterday on Warframe and I quite liked it. Only played until L4, did the Foundry mission then started having a look at how the mod system works.

The missions so far seem a little easy but I suppose this is just until I'm fully kitted out.

Excalibur I think i went for. Has a nifty assault rifle and I've been enjoying stealth kills with the staff. Don't like bows and arrows so didn't choose that.

Early days but seems a lot better than i remember and i find myself searching levels to break open 'chests' for credits eventhough don't know yet what they buy. Which is a good sign.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I had a go yesterday on Warframe and I quite liked it. Only played until L4, did the Foundry mission then started having a look at how the mod system works.

The missions so far seem a little easy but I suppose this is just until I'm fully kitted out.

Excalibur I think i went for. Has a nifty assault rifle and I've been enjoying stealth kills with the staff. Don't like bows and arrows so didn't choose that.

Early days but seems a lot better than i remember and i find myself searching levels to break open 'chests' for credits eventhough don't know yet what they buy. Which is a good sign.

Nice! Are you playing on PC or PS4?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've been trying it on PS4, it's actually a good game for sitting on the couch I've found

I find it a very relaxing game to play, which is strange considering how insanely fast it is.

What's your psn name? We'll get you added to the clan.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.