It's been too long

Prodi-Cal_Son

Hi Cal, I'm Lee. Nice to meet you [emoji2]

I'm pretty new compared to others on here but hopefully we'll pass each other on ps3 one day as I've just invested in one.

Didds is right about carrying me (not sure about Stretch though) but its a nice change from carrying his ass on Destiny.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, I was just thinking about you the other day. O,o good to hear from you young lad!

Good to see you too Mr. Owl :) How goes the neverending pile of unplayed games? hahaha

Red Dead is still one of my favorite games

Awh it's fantastic! I'm in Meh-hi-co now helping the assholes with the rebels haha

Awesome, glad to see you!

How you doing Doc? Still keeping an eye out for out of context sentences? hahaha

Cal baby!! Good to see you. - let me know when you're coming over and I might be able to get a pass to come down for a few drinks.......weren't we meant to be doing this anyway guys?

I'll make sure to let you know Dave! Yours is another voice I miss calming me down during rage sessions hahaha

Hi Cal, I'm Lee. Nice to meet you [emoji2]

I'm pretty new compared to others on here but hopefully we'll pass each other on ps3 one day as I've just invested in one.

Didds is right about carrying me (not sure about Stretch though) but its a nice change from carrying his ass on Destiny.

Nice to officially meet you Lee! I saw your name floating around but it was in Destiny threads. I know nothing about Destiny so I never posted there. What's your PS3 name? I'll add you, I don't have any FPS games though :(

I raged too. :(

I still do covers. Just slowly. xD

I've heard the covers you post on Facebook, are they the only ones?

Hey Cal!

Missed you man, was wondering where you got off to and what not. 

Now all we need is "Hello, my name is Dylan" back and the reunion will just about be complete

//runs off to find the rest of the old MW2 crew

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hey Cal!

Missed you man, was wondering where you got off to and what not.

Now all we need is "Hello, my name is Dylan" back and the reunion will just about be complete

//runs off to find the rest of the old MW2 crew

What's up Bart? You still creating those magnificent Minecraft worlds?

Sure the last time I gamed with Dylan was over a year ago too. Me and him were in the same GTA lobby when I met my girlfriend hahaha long story, was a potential catfish story but ended up working surprisingly well :D

BEWARE OF THE CATFISH!

I have scaled back my minecrafting, but there has been rumblings of it again. Its mainly Dave's fault though, I think he is about as ADD as Dylan is to be honest.

I am setting up a new home server, and am going to look at upgrading my home to a business internet connection, if I do that, then I can point my server to the world, and we can all play on it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yo Cal. Good to see you back here in the thick of it. It'll be great to see the weird comments and threads here and not just on Facebook!!

Maybe a bit of GTA online soon? I never got round to doing the heists. Are they worthwhile?

Oirish, how the hell are you my man!! Not sure if you remember that reference from that guy way back when on BO SnD, but it always stuck in my head whenever you were about.

Good to see you back Cal  :)