Site status and progression

What do you need the PHP code to do?

Well Jay, the answer to that has got so many sides it's unreal. Thew further I dig into this whole thing, the more I realise I need to dig further. What started out as optimizing some images, specifying image sized and rectifying some naughty code, has now got me looking at whether I should be on Apache or Nginx. I've basically gone from a forum admin to a hosting level admin and I'm probably still not there yet.

To all of you who are saying that the site is slow, please can you tell me as much info as possible, so I can look deeper into this.

I realise that this is taking a while but I promise that the end result is going to be night/day with how the forum is now. It'll still work exactly the same, look the same, feel the same, but it's going to be much faster. At least it better be, the amount of work going into it.

I must admit that I am quite enjoying this, to the point of wondering if I'm in the right line of work, but then turning hobbies into careers usually results in people losing interest or flat out disliking the things they enjoy as it then becomes a job with deadlines.

banlol.png

Just a couple I've knocked up quickly.

"Starry Night But Without Stars" - I like this one because it speaks to me deeply, very moving.

blackbox.jpeg

This one is "Empty Space, aka Inside Dylan's Head" - This one represents innocence and youth. The black outline represents his head and the white filling represents the nothingness in between that boy's ears.

white_sq_laven.jpg

I don't know where to report bugs so I'll leave this here.

The "full version" button on this site isn't working any more. Keeps re-directing to the mobile version, so you must force desktop site for it to work now.

Also, not too long ago I was able to click full version and keep it that way until the next time time I logged out and then back in. After some change here on the forum, it started switch to mobile every other visit. Is there a way to revert it and make it stay in full? It's not my browser doing this...

Made some changes yesterday, they should be obvious.

Trying to stick closer to the "Gaming" side of what all we do here, and cut the BS divisive crap out.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've chopped out some of the dead wood. The topics have all been moved to the pit, so if there are any you want back, PM me or Bart and we can reinstate them somewhere.

Also, if there are other forums that you think can go, please let me know.

banlol.png