Checking in

MyM777

Hey guys, sorry I haven't had a chance to post since the forum changes and everything. I've been ridiculously busy since moving into my college dorm last Friday, but it's been the good kind of busy. Already met and befriended a ton of wonderful people, mostly other transfer students (meaning they're closer to my age) who came in for orientation activities. Those of you who know me a bit better know that I'm naturally an extremely introverted person, but I have made it a goal and mission of mine to break out of my social shell and be more engaged with the college life here, especially since I'll be dorming as opposed to commuting like I was at my community college. So far, so good :)

Really won't know for another few weeks how much time I'll be able to have for the forum once classes get into their normal groove and I figure out how my time allocation goes, but I'll do my best to stay in touch no matter how often that is.

Regardless, a big congratulations to Diddums, fellow admins, the mod staff, and all members for upholding the high standard our community has set and making the transition seemless.

Take care everyone :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear everything's going so well for you dude, it feels like a huge weight lifted as soon as you get to know people. I didn't think i'd get along with any of the people on my course, most of them thought i was stuck up because i didn't say much but really i was hung over as i'd had a few drinks with my dad the night before because i wasn't going to see him for months.

I know your time will probably be mostly taken up by work and when it's not i expect it to be taken up with hanging out with friends. It would be wicked to catch up at some point when you've completely settled in and you know what your work load is, as we never really got a chance to when we gamed together.

Take it ez mang