COD VANGUARD IMPRESSIONS

Middle Class Caveman

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

I couldn’t disagree more. This is by far the best launch for a cod game in ages. There are a few bugs to be fixed but game play is fun. Adding blitz pacing was a fantastic idea. Launching with 18 maps and having some 24v24 is a great mix. Kill streaks are strong but don’t ruin the game. They need to balance a few guns but almost all are very usable.

Where did I say it was a bad release? I've praised Sledgehammer for their efforts under difficult circumstances and for the amount of original content they have produced (in another thread) when compared to Treyarch and their Cold War. Franchise fatigue is mostly why I'm not buying the game along with it being a bit on the safe/generic side but it certainly isn't a bad release by any means (not that I said that) even though it hasn't been widely well-received and zombies is woeful. I'd even take this over Battlefield right now any day of the week right now but with a choice, I choose neither because it's not worth £50 and I don't think it has the legs.