I do wake up in the morning and occasionally find a horse eating the grass in my front garden. (insert Ireland joke here)

It's not as bad as it used to be though. Less and less people have horses around here now cause they get taken off the scumbags (good)

In fact, it's been nearly a year since there was one in the garden. I miss seeing them.

8mSoOel.png

I do wake up in the morning and occasionally find a horse eating the grass in my front garden. (insert Ireland joke here)

It's not as bad as it used to be though. Less and less people have horses around here now cause they get taken off the scumbags (good)

In fact, it's been nearly a year since there was one in the garden. I miss seeing them.

So that's what happened to Shergar ;)

Onto my best pet ever!

Twas a cat named Cleo. Found out he was a fella a year after we named him so we just stuck with it. He was actually my sisters cat but despised her.

I'm not even messing, he damaged her. Nearly blinded her one day when she was following him under the living room table.

He loved me though and I loved him. The way he'd act was sometimes like a dog. I'd pretend to fall down the stairs or play dead and he'd come over and keep meowing and nudging my head until I "woke up" and gave him cuddles (I was about 6). He'd only ever sleep on my lap.

One day he ran away (more like just went exploring) but came back a week later with a limp and he was blind in one eye. Vet says that he got hit by a car. He came back anyway and just wouldn't stop cuddling up to me and meowing. Poor little bugger.

About a year later when he got his confidence back up and got rid of his limp.......he fucked off again and didn't come back for about 2 weeks this time. Could be less but when your animal companion goes astray, time drags.

He had another limp and was completely blind this time. He was also very frail so we took him to the vet again and found out he had the cat version of aids (the little pimp).

Alas, he was put down a few days later and I cried so much you wouldn't believe. I still look at the 2 photos I have left after the surprise move to Ireland and I miss him so much. I love cats. Fucking love them.

I'd love to get another one but the scumbags around my area hate cats and will go out of there way just to hurt them, especially around Halloween time. So I'm petless now although in my old house before my split, we had 2 Guinea Pigs (I've another mini story about their offspring), 2 rabbits and a budgie who I used to have arguments with. The kids look after them for me now but the budgie doesn't like me anymore because I abandoned her :(

8mSoOel.png

Awesome looking cat Viper...is that a Bengal breed?

Why yes it is. They are brother and sister. We want to get another but we are going to wait. Bengals are just awesome cats to have, they are very active and have dog characteristics. ( fetch, play in water....)