Pay To Win Warzone Attachments?

IRaMPaGe

One of the default classes has this. I think it's the sniper class with the signal 50. So I am not sure I agree since one of the best snipers comes with it out of the "box"

Apparently if you get the XMR to level 28, you unlock it as well. So if you are willing to work for it, you don't have to pay. The XMR is a free battle pass gun. You have to unlock it however

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

One of the default classes has this. I think it's the sniper class with the signal 50. So I am not sure I agree since one of the best snipers comes with it out of the "box"

Apparently if you get the XMR to level 28, you unlock it as well. So if you are willing to work for it, you don't have to pay. The XMR is a free battle pass gun. You have to unlock it however

The Raptor-FVM40 Optic is exclusive to the XMR only. 

True the XMR is in the battle pass, I have it unlocked and not used it yet. 

Level 28 you unlock this prestigious optic. 

From what I've read in the past week is you can't level the XMR past level 27. It's apparently "bugged" 

Funny that.........

People end up buying the bundle, then they probably fix it in a week or 2 after fleecing $20 per head multiply that by impatient or people willing to pay. 

That my friend comes to the grand total of....... Wait for it.......... 

=Manipulation! 

There i said it. 

Also not a direct dig at you Pat your a cool guy. @cyberninja2601

Unequip everything on you XMR at level 27. Cap a few flag and you got yourself a level 28. There are a number of example on line

I have used it. The blue print version with the thermal optics. It's actually very good and worth using. 

17 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Unequip everything on you XMR at level 27. Cap a few flag and you got yourself a level 28. There are a number of example on line

I have used it. The blue print version with the thermal optics. It's actually very good and worth using. 

Makes me happy to hear that there is a work around Pat. 

That's very helpful information, I just don't like the crooked nature of Activision and don't trust their intentions. 

I believe they will do anything for extra $. 

Plenty of people probably bought the bundle. Would never be me. 

I like you, I'm still coasting free battle passes for the last 3+ years since the original season 1 of MW19. 😁