Website working as expected ×

Where do you get your news?

Luseth

FG, of course 😎😄

Tbh, I used to have an awesome Game News App that updated instantly across the world and it helped me understand quickly what was going on and then share it on FG to help discussions here more so. Now, even though it really isn't the nicest place to visit after 5 minutes, its Twitter. Twitter is literally the quickest place you can find info about anything that is leaking or being shared. I only look out for stuff so I can post here though.

Some like using Reddit and I get that as the sheer numbers mean its there. I personally do not like that place one bit. I don't understand how to find stuff and then read convos on it, although I have seen a few things on there to grab and bring the content here as I'd rather hear about what FGers views are than anything on there.

Forum Signature Test.png

I don't tend to follow news since I don't have a PC that would work well with new games.  I do visit at least 2 other forums where gaming is discussed though, so most news comes from them.  For Nintendo on YouTube, I only watch SwitchUp but mostly for the sales videos about the eShop.

I do use Reddit daily mind, so do come across a lot of news there.