Sh*t people say

Dattebayo

Here, you can post the random things people say that you either overhear or are a part of.

I'm sure we all have crazy lives, so let some random sentence you overheard brighten up someone's day, eh? x)

---

I was at the store the other day looking for powdered chocolate milk mix (it's really been too long...).

I asked the cashier if they held any such thing, and he looked at me like I just smeared sh*t all over his counter.

"No."

He then proceeded to laugh about the encounter with his buddy behind the counter. I was getting pissed off. Was it really that absurd? But I just went to the back of the line.

An old gentleman who saw this (about 80 or so) leaned close to me and said "I don't know how you can handle people. I'd just tazer 'em all."

It really made my day and made another chocolate milk-less day much more tolerable. x)

DM9ON.png

My workmate stopped me in my tracks one day and said

"I'd hate to have a blue whales diet, how boring would krill for every meal be? "

Having said that I did ask earlier if it was actually feasable for an elephant to not only pack a trunk but actually leave the circus for other more suitable employment....its been a long night!

We're a bit flooded where we are and I heard a couple of people talking on the bus and one guy said 'we're gonna have to move home tomorrow' and the other chap said 'how can you leave so quickly' and the guy responded; 'we'll hook up the caravan to the Astra and drive to higher ground' :lol:

Shopping last night in preparation for this 15-24" of snow we're getting... People love to stand in the mouth if isles and talk, look at items for abnormal lengths of time or position their carts at 45 degree angles in the middle of a lane so you can't get through. Then they look at you like you're a jerk when you smash into their cart and move it with yours. :P Well two bozos are standing in the entrance of an isle, one coming in one going out, both standing next to each other looking at pre-made rice packages and crackers. (May I recommend the Uncle Ben's Jasmine Ready Rice and the Town House Crackers :rolleyes:) So I double back as I turn two dudes walk past and try to get by. One stops and says "Can't you just get out of the way!? Gave me the lolz. 

On a side note chocolate melts and will not burn at 120 degrees. I have an induction cook top that can be set at 120. You've reminded me I've been wanting to melt a Hershey's bar and make OG chocolate milk. None of that powdered mess.  <_<:lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg