Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

L_C_Scipio

My problem with assassins creed games is that they haven't made any major changes to the game since the first one was released, it's almost like a reskin of the game is being made.. It's almost like once you've played one, you've played them all.

My problem with assassins creed games is that they haven't made any major changes to the game since the first one was released, it's almost like a reskin of the game is being made.. It's almost like once you've played one, you've played them all.

Yerp

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I have the first game and have never played any of the other ones up until this. It runs great on PC but I find myself overlooking it in my games list because its just as repetitive and boring as #1. Go to a new town do the same things over and over. The ship battle in the beginning was cool and I'm sure it has great parts if I could play through the monotony.

Also when looking for the shiny shards and treasures the map is absolute garbage. There are too many terrain elevations, no go zones and hidden spots. Far Cry 3 was like that too though, you'd be standing on top of something that was underneath you. Then you had to go down and around the side of a whole mountain to find the entrance in order to get to where you just were but lower. More frustrating in this game though.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg