Drifters den

Drifter

I'm starting this post just as a stake in the ground. Calling it Drifters Den, what it will be is a place for me to piss , moan, whine and complain about all you damn kids that step on my lawn.

Seriously though, wont be that, but will be a place just to blow off steam and talk about shit is all. And maybe even share some life wisdom with you damn kids. Just startin this now, we'll get more into why I hate all you damn young punks tomorrow ;)

And stay the hell off my lawn, damn punks.

This is just unreal. Read this story here http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4011207.ece If you have not heard this in the past day, this girl was shot in the neck in Ukraine during all the shit that is currently going on over there. She  thought she was gonna die, had blood pouring out of her neck, so what's she do?.....gets on twitter and tweets "I'm dying".

Are you fucking kidding me, is this what people have become. Have young people now a days become so damn intertwined with all this useless twitter/facebook garbage that they actually will stand there trying to stop the blood from gushing from their neck with one hand while tweeting with a cellphone in the other??

I'm just amazed by this.

This is just unreal. Read this story here http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4011207.ece If you have not heard this in the past day, this girl was shot in the neck in Ukraine during all the shit that is currently going on over there. She  thought she was gonna die, had blood pouring out of her neck, so what's she do?.....gets on twitter and tweets "I'm dying".

Are you fucking kidding me, is this what people have become. Have young people now a days become so damn intertwined with all this useless twitter/facebook garbage that they actually will stand there trying to stop the blood from gushing from their neck with one hand while tweeting with a cellphone in the other??

I'm just amazed by this.

Wow! Young people need to rethink their priorities.