Guess who is kind of back?

crippled_viper

Viper or Matt. But now it's Mister_one_calf these days. Changed PSN name to this as well. Also its my Instagram handle. I haven't played much these days. But with this year I'm not doing much I figured to turn the old PS4 on and download CoD Vanguard.

Been upgrading office/gaming/craft/gun/archery room lol. It's a mixture of things I have in my office but very well strategically placed. You may catch me online here and there. Please feel free to invite me to some CoD games just like the good old days!

Hey up Matt! Ace to always see some people come home 🤗 How has life been anyway?

Went to write this before I left for my daughter's football and wanted to see your cave but now you have, it looks awesome pal! Is that a 3D maker thingy?

How you been find CoD anyway? Not many have bought it here tbh. Same old CoD and with Battlefield coming out we were expecting more to buy that but you never know with Christmas right round the corner. We do play a lot of Warzone though, I really enjoy that for a fun chilled couple of games. Just go out there and get as many kills as we can, and if we win at the same time its a bonus.

Hope you stick around at FG once more mate 🧡

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hey up Matt! Ace to always see some people come home 🤗 How has life been anyway?

Went to write this before I left for my daughter's football and wanted to see your cave but now you have, it looks awesome pal! Is that a 3D maker thingy?

How you been find CoD anyway? Not many have bought it here tbh. Same old CoD and with Battlefield coming out we were expecting more to buy that but you never know with Christmas right round the corner. We do play a lot of Warzone though, I really enjoy that for a fun chilled couple of games. Just go out there and get as many kills as we can, and if we win at the same time its a bonus.

Hope you stick around at FG once more mate 🧡

I think warzone will be better if played with friends of course. Could be timing or schedules; but I'd like to hop on warzone with some good ol boys again.

Yes that is a 3D printer. I have been printing non-stop and learning on the fly.

Just been busy with work progression, life as an amputee and it's challenges I face, and hobbies of course. I downloaded the Vanguard CoD but I'm still getting my hands use to the controller again. Broke my arm two years ago and my wrist on that side lacks full motion. But with that I can feel arthritis after a few games lol.

So the next big one is Battlefield? I'll look into that as well. I'm also keeping my head on a swivel for a PS5 console. But you can't find those unless you want to pay double or triple the price. I hate people and small companies who went and bought like 10 units and marked up the price. Douche move.

I'll do my best to be some what active around here. But as we all moved along in life; we all have had life changes. So sometimes getting back to the roots of where we all met and this all started might take some time.

Nice to see you back man. Loving your gaming/office den looks cool. 

I play Vanguard Multiplayer on PS4, will get you added mate. Don't think we played before because back in the day I was on XBOX and you on PS.