Just another reason I can't trust Facebook (and other sh*t on the internet)

Palle

I'm getting rid of my phone as soon as my contract is up and I'm building one of those pre-paid, solar powered phones for emergencies only. I want to live off the grid in the mountains of Alaska though so I might be a little extreme, lol.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I'm getting rid of my phone as soon as my contract is up and I'm building one of those pre-paid, solar powered phones for emergencies only. I want to live off the grid in the mountains of Alaska though so I might be a little extreme, lol.

I like the idea lol. I want to move out of the city and live in the woods, had enough of people...

Anywhooooo...

Isn't the entire PPR section locked from viewing by non-members?

I doubt that people have the time to say "f*ck it, I have nothing else to do, might as well create an account on this forum just to snoop on fuhgawzzz" (unless your friends are horrible people :s ).

So  don't think you have to worry about friends and family viewing the stuff in your ppr, especially now that the link was deleted. :)

DM9ON.png

Well, he recently released some very private personal information to the community. I think he might have had second thoughts if he knew that would be broadcast all over facebook for his friends and family to see if he hadn't told them yet. There is no excuse for this mass spying.  Sure, we can boycott the companies that do it, but we still get tracked anyway; even if you don't have a facebook account.

A disturbing trend of spying is when the Government enlists the citizens to distrust each other and spy and report on each other.

Guess who was guilty of this during a time in our recent past history?

One of its main tasks was spying on the population, mainly through a vast network of citizens turned informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures including hidden psychological destruction of dissidents (Zersetzung, literally meaning decomposition). It also worked as an intelligence agency abroad, the respective division Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung was responsible for both espionage and for conducting covert operations in foreign countries

Answer - the Stasi

Now consider this situation as it applies to our current times.

Oh, and don't forget this

Keep calm and question nothing.