Most Memorable Villians - movie, tv, books, etc

spectre

I just finished rewatching Prison Break this past month and it got me thinking about memorable villians.  Because T-Bag was one of the funniest, most memorable villians from that show (and any tv show for that matter; except the Governor of course).

So what are your favorite or most memorable Villians?

• T-Bag (Prison Break)
  • The Governor (walking dead)
  • Davy Jones - from Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Keep calm and question nothing.

I just finished rewatching Prison Break this past month and it got me thinking about memorable villians.  Because T-Bag was one of the funniest, most memorable villians from that show (and any tv show for that matter; except the Governor of course).

So what are your favorite or most memorable Villians?

• T-Bag (Prison Break)
  • The Governor (walking dead)
  • Davy Jones - from Pirates of the Caribbean 2

I got the book about the origins of The Governor for Christmas. Definitely a good character.

King Joffery deserves a shout.... the bastard...

A couple of memorable ones for me are:

Predator -  Yeah, the Predator from the movie "Predator."  This was the first movie I remember seeing in the theater.  I was young.  Probably too young to be watching that movie to be honest, but hey, it was the 80's and things were a lot different back then.  I remember my Dad taking me to see this movie.  It scared the shit out of me.  He will always be a memorable villain for me.

predator.jpg

Han - Shih Kien (Shek Wing-cheung) - The villian from Enter the Dragon with the claw hand.  I used to watch a lot of Bruce Lee movies with my Dad.  For some reason this guy always stuck with me.  Something about him was extremely creepy to me as a kid.  

13496834_ori.jpg

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Is that Sherlock series that great? The US or Overseas version? I need a new show to pass the time with.

Having watched both the BBC Sherlock and the American Elementary I think I prefer Elementary

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork