Diablo III vs Path of Exile

I must be the only PC gamer in the world without Diablo III in my collection! I was interested in the game for ages but the release was dreadful and I'm not sure of the state of play at present either.  I am looking for a decent RPG of this type and was wondering if anyone is familiar with F2P Path of Exile?  It looks absolutely marvelous for a freebie and very polished when compared with D3. I am truly stumped!

I must be the only PC gamer in the world without Diablo III in my collection! I was interested in the game for ages but the release was dreadful and I'm not sure of the state of play at present either.  I am looking for a decent RPG of this type and was wondering if anyone is familiar with F2P Path of Exile?  It looks absolutely marvelous for a freebie and very polished when compared with D3. I am truly stumped!

I'm also interested in this. I need an RPG to play since I completed Dark Souls.

I've played it a bit and have really enjoyed it so far. I also played D3 and ejoyed it. I can't say one is better than the other. I didnt get too deep into either. but with PoE being free... that's what I'd go with.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Diablo 3 is shit filled with corn and and grease from too much bacon

PoE is shit, minus the corn and grease, think a nice lazy sunday morning shit, you feel lighter and somewhat better after having taken it

Torchlight is where its at, no poop, just a really awesome fart that makes everyone giggle and laugh

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."