My first life

Harrison

Spawned in Balota which in hindsight is in incredibly good spawn. After looting a few houses I spotted a Hanger in the distance so I made my way towards that. After approaching carefully, I made my way through each and every bunker room finding, not one, not two, not three but FOUR M4A1's!

But no Ammo.

Fuck.

I made my way across the airfield to inspect the buildings opposite and I found a nice bit of Ammo for my M4 and some green gear so now I blend in a bit better. 

Moving further forward I was feeling thirsty so I crouched down to check my inventory jsut outside of a town. During this period I got slapped by a zombie causing me to bleed, a lot.

I logged out near death and under a staircase.

:(

e883155b4807bc44fb31283a00b300fd.png

The M4's are actually pretty common at the airfield. I headed north to the NW Airfield to raid the military tents. There's a fuckton (And I mean a fuckton) of ammo there. I also got my silencer and a few other things there. 

Do you know about making rags to use as bandages? Just take off your shirt if you're that desperate and turn them into rags, could save you. Good luck man!

The M4's are actually pretty common at the airfield. I headed north to the NW Airfield to raid the military tents. There's a fuckton (And I mean a fuckton) of ammo there. I also got my silencer and a few other things there. 

Do you know about making rags to use as bandages? Just take off your shirt if you're that desperate and turn them into rags, could save you. Good luck man

I didnt actually, nice! Will try to save myself soon :D

I played this game for the first time in quite a while last week.  It was a lot of fun.  It felt less buggy than when I first played it.  The controls are still a little wonky to me.  I've got a big keyboard chart printed off that sits next to me when I play, lol.  I definitely want to start playing this more.  I just don't like it solo.  I need to team up w/ someone. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png