What happens when...

tronic44

a woman with cerebral palsy smoke pot

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/watch-the-instant-change-when-girl-with-cerebral-palsy-1478892426/@maxread

This is a few years old so apologies if people have already seen it but it amazes me how someone can be denied something which could completely their life for the better!

I like the video in the link with Mr. Hinchey fighting for weed. He's a great man; too bad he's retiring. And it touches on how big of scumbags politicians are which I enjoy because for the most part they really are fucking scumbags. I can't wait for super cunt Cuomo to get replaced. I'm 100% positive Marijuana will be legalized in NY sometime in the future. Only concern I see is smoking and getting behind the wheel. When it's legalized here State and local Police will be on a field day with their coward road blocks and dastardly tactics to ring people up with DUAI (driving while ability impaired) convictions so the State can maximize its revenue by disrespecting its citizens further. Gotta keep those annual report numbers up so it looks like you’re doing something positive for the community you rape money from. :rolleyes:

People saying weed isn't harmless when their on a laundry list of legally prescribed drugs that destroy their liver functions and put them at risk for other dangerous symptoms make me laugh. But its ok because our Government, the same one that allows businesses to poison our food so they can maximize profits and kick politicians campaign contributions, says it's ok to give people. I’m sure your pecker pills aren’t harmless either there skippy, keep popping them and banging whores that aren’t your wife and keep telling me how to live my life. <_<

I’m not sure why people say there aren’t studies when millions of people exploit their criminal behavior to exclaim the benefits. There doesn’t need to be studies. People have been smoking weed and championing its benefits since JC dropped the herb on earth and saw that it was good.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

It's like the world doesn't want to listen to the facts and the facts are that this plant helps people who need that help. I smoke for no other reason than i enjoy it, i much prefer it to drinking and would actually give up drinking in a second if i had to choose. 

The thing that gets me annoyed, isn't the fact that i can't legally smoke but the fact that these people, who it quite clearly benefits, aren't able to smoke. They are depriving these people of living a comfortable life, when they themselves have no idea what it's like to live with something like cerebral palsy.

I love the fact that some countries, China for instance, have a no tolerance on drugs but yet people are allowed to breath their shite air ever day? Yeah that makes sense!

Anyone with even a slight bit of common sense will know why weed is illegal yet alcohol isn't, the world is backwards at times.

It's legal for medical reasons here. Just need a doctor to give you a prescription.

A lot people seem to forget there are a lot of medicines with Narcotics in them. No one seems to have a problem with doctors prescribing those. The image of pot smokers is the problem.

This is what takes it to the extreme however

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/mountie-says-he-has-legal-right-to-smoke-medical-marijuana-in-uniform-1.1565395