Sons of Anarchy[with spoilers, apparently]

Horrible_Hector

I'm pissed Eli died. I liked him. Glad Tara is gone. I'm ready to see how next season will play out being the last one.

Has anyone heard that they plan on doing a prequel to SOA with John Teller? Sutter has hinted to it a couple of times.

It was an intense episode.

I had the opposite reaction as you, Chris.

Eli was always a pain in the ass and I'm glad he's gone.

Tara I was pissed when Gemma killed her. Nothing was going her way and then she was finally getting a way out.. then bam. Dead.

A prequel wouldn't be a bad idea, we've seen that there are tons of secrets still there. The only bad thing is.. we know how it ends.

Also, fuck Otto and his fucked up brain!

Great season ender. Tara was on borrowed time ever since the miscarriage stunt. No surprise there for me. Nero being a bitch was a surprise though.

I'm curious about Juice. I think he should meet Mr. Mayhem but the heard is thin even after recruiting and patching new blood. I say the Mayans and Chinese wipe Samcro out in the midst of dealing with the Black & Irish. Lots of avenues for the story to take.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Next season will be the last from what I've read.

It was no surprise that gemma killed tara. As soon as they showed up at the house, I saw it coming. It didn't effect me one bit because she had it coming for the miscarriage shit and nearly being a snitch.  I haven't cared much for her character in a long time.

Juice either for that matter. He needs to die as well.  Many times over.

Keep calm and question nothing.

That last episode was insane. I don't remember ever watching any episode of any tv show that had that effect on me. I had to stop it like twice and say 'holy crap'.

I reckon next season will wrap everything up and end the series. Jax will probably be arrested at first, but it's clear he didn't kill Tara or Eli so he'll get off. It'll probably end up with a Juice/Gemma/Nero/Unser v Jax & Sam Crow situation. Add in all the Mayan/Chinese/Pope dispute, and next season is going to be bloody. 

A sequel would be incredible. Might be difficult to implement though. The actors who play Gemma/Clay/Piney would need to be in it, and they're not getting any younger. Maybe a sequel of Chibs in Ireland? Or another charter? Ahh there's so many possibilites. Hopefully they do something. We've already lost Dexter/Breaking Bad recently, we can't lose Sons of Anarchy. :(

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SOA is back in a couple of days! The final season! I cannot wait!

I'm REALLY excited! Can you tell?

Then I remember... No UK tv channels brought the rights to show it... They have a deal with iTunes and apparently it's going up soon after it's shown in the US.

Do they mean the whole series is done? Or after each episode?

I NEED them soon as, I don't really think I can wait much more... If they take more than a few days, I'll have to come by them 'illegally'...

blackops2sig.jpg

Yeah season 6 wasn't on UK TV either... I have it on memory stick...

On another note, I answered my own question, it comes out episode by episode... Just downloaded the first 1! Got an email and 00.32 saying it was now available...

Really good service already, I would use this again for future series definatly...

blackops2sig.jpg

Well, it's over.

It was one hell of a ride but the finale was very.. umm what's the word.

Satisfying.

Didn't leave me needing more. Of course I want more and speculating from the finale, we will be getting that J.T. prequel and I'm gonna watch the fuck put of it.

Well, it's over.

It was one hell of a ride but the finale was very.. umm what's the word.

Satisfying.

Didn't leave me needing more. Of course I want more and speculating from the finale, we will be getting that J.T. prequel and I'm gonna watch the fuck put of it.

From what Sutter said if they do a prequel it won't me a full series. His words were a mini-season. Nine episodes or so. Anyway yea excellent show I'm going to miss it.

I have seen almost every episode that is on Netflix. Right up to when Clay gets booted, the dude in prison kills that chick and starts getting tortured by her brother

I need to watch more

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I have seen almost every episode that is on Netflix. Right up to when Clay gets booted, the dude in prison kills that chick and starts getting tortured by her brother

I need to watch more

Most definitely. The season after that is very very good and this last season was up to standard. I suggest looking it up online.

Most definitely. The season after that is very very good and this last season was up to standard. I suggest looking it up online.

I was turned off for a bit with it but the last two seasons were some of the best television ever. And this season....wow talk about a emotional rollercoaster