Warframe - Tips and Help

L_C_Scipio

I really like the new navigation/mission select screen. It was a major pain to select certain nodes before.

How are you guys doing with scores on Breeding Grounds? I ran it three times last night and my high is 10 so far. Really want to at least get to 17 for the mods, even if I don't use them they could be valuable for trading later on.

I got to 18 last night. Get a group of people off the recruiting chat that are the SAME level as you, so 10 and run about 5 missions with the same group and it will go up fairly quickly. If someone is lower than you, say 6, then you have to play til they catch up and it takes longer.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Iv not done it at all yet so I'm not sure what it's all about, but the codex scanner apparently makes finding the tumor nodes a lot easier, therefor if I was you guys I'd use Helios sentinel as it has a automatic codex scanner ability...

I'm about to try it now...

Anyone got a kubrow egg, not via market? Iv ran earth mission about 20 times killing 2-6 dens per trio and no eggs at all...

blackops2sig.jpg

Done it! Got 50 points on breeding grounds, took me a good 4-5 hours but it's done...

Got the prova vandal and the fire mods... I'm happy, god it get boring in the end... I must have run that mission 40 times and that could possibly be an understatement...

blackops2sig.jpg

48 is what you need for the highest reward, but it can go into the hundreds if you wanted to top the rankings after the event has finished...

According to wiki the max points is estimated at around 405 for a single run, as then the enemy's would be lv 9999 which is the max in warframe.

blackops2sig.jpg

Think I`m done with Breeding Grounds anyyway. Got the fire mods and score is 45 of 48.

Did some missions last night to try and get the electric machete and thought I`d get it too as we were overrun by infested and barely made it to extraction but no.

So my kubrow matured this evening, I took him on 1 mission then out him away so I could get on with hatching my 2nd egg I found...

So I started the incubation, I didn't rush this time as I have a kubrow to level up already aswell as wyrm prime. I went into my mods and saw 2 rare mods I never saw before, they were kubrow mods,

For a raksa. Basically I know that's what I'm getting from my egg in 2 days time, I'm not sure if your meant to know before it hatches or not...

So there's a tip if you want to know what type of kubrow your getting before you actually get it...

blackops2sig.jpg

So my kubrow matured this evening, I took him on 1 mission then out him away so I could get on with hatching my 2nd egg I found...

So I started the incubation, I didn't rush this time as I have a kubrow to level up already aswell as wyrm prime. I went into my mods and saw 2 rare mods I never saw before, they were kubrow mods,

For a raksa. Basically I know that's what I'm getting from my egg in 2 days time, I'm not sure if your meant to know before it hatches or not...

So there's a tip if you want to know what type of kubrow your getting before you actually get it...

My kubrow is still maturing and its a Raksa. It has like a dark grey with black tiger stripes. Not sure when my kubrow is going to be ready.

How do you like Mirage? I'm building the chassis right now, then I have to collect it and go get the system build that and then build the warframe. Its going to take a bit of time but I'm willing to wait and not exhaust any plat for it.

My kubrow is still maturing and its a Raksa. It has like a dark grey with black tiger stripes. Not sure when my kubrow is going to be ready.

How do you like Mirage? I'm building the chassis right now, then I have to collect it and go get the system build that and then build the warframe. Its going to take a bit of time but I'm willing to wait and not exhaust any plat for it.

She's good, not great yet... The disco ball 4th ability is really good, great damage for a few seconds then the radial blind at the end. Eclipse the 3rd ability is the next best, with the light and dark areas of the map giving positive effects, and it only costs 25 energy.

The slight of hand ability to boobytrap lockers and such isn't particularly useful, and the first ability is great for doing damage and drawing enemy fire, but it is very confusing and I find myself just shooting anywhere or spamming the melee button and have very little idea what's actually going on... So I don't really use this very much as useful as it is...

blackops2sig.jpg

Complete Noob question alert

Just started playing, and I can't work out how to get the war frame special abilities to work. I've got the arsenal working and equipped slash dash radial blind radial javelin into my war frame (all 3 configurations)

When I go on a mission above the energy bar slash dash is blue, the other 2 are white but how do I actually use them , and how do I switch between them

Extra question, my war frame has 3 configuration in the arsenal but how do I choose which one to use on a mission?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD