Second Assault DLC

L_C_Scipio

That's funny! EA is as big of a money whore as Activision is.

EA are much worse in my opinion! EA are probably the worst publishers in industry history. They destroyed Medal of Honor; a legendary title which launched the careers of IW's Jason West and Vince Zampella just to make a quick dime.  They screwed up with Sim City and every release in the last 6 years has been plagued with issues.  Origin is laughable and the only way EA can move forward is by tapping-up other firms employees and ripping off the gamers.  I really hope they go broke as they are the scum of the industry. 

Activision get a fair bit of stick but they invest heavily in the Call of Duty franchise and allow substantial flexibility for their developers.  

Returning maps look to be Operation Firestorm, Caspian Border, Grand Bazaar, and Noshahr Canals. None of them particularly worth bringing back IMO.

The maps are Gulf of Oman, Caspian Border, Op Metro, and Op Firestorm. The first 2 are bang on for me, have had some great matches on there in the past on BF3. Op Metro should just be binned and never resurrected ever again. Op Firestorm can go both ways have had good and bad on that map.