Anyone still playing?

Diddums

Any servers you guys can recommend?

I still play all the time, I can link you some servers if you want

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That'd be cool. I just wanted to try it out when I'm free. :)

I will post an IP here for you in a few, the server is set to not let creepers or Endermen grief you, and it is running a few pretty awesome mods that I love to play with.

Also here is the live map link. http://sparta.bounceme.net:8123/

This is NOT my server, I just play here every now and again. I might put a server back up, and run it with mods and shit how I like them to be, but right now this is easiest

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I will post an IP here for you in a few, the server is set to not let creepers or Endermen grief you, and it is running a few pretty awesome mods that I love to play with.

Also here is the live map link. http://sparta.bounceme.net:8123/

This is NOT my server, I just play here every now and again. I might put a server back up, and run it with mods and shit how I like them to be, but right now this is easiest

Thanks, i'll respond to your PM.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I just started playing this with some other people. It was really weird in the beginning but once you get the basics down its all pretty easy until you need certain supplies for different things. Then it just gets boring, like mining is the same thing over and over again.

I just started playing this with some other people. It was really weird in the beginning but once you get the basics down its all pretty easy until you need certain supplies for different things. Then it just gets boring, like mining is the same thing over and over again.