ARX-160

J4MES OX4D

This AR is stupidly good to the extent I feel bad for using it!  It's a beast from the hip and handles like a SMG plus the ROF tears people apart even with a superior gun.  It comes with a built in lazer sight and maintains its power with a suppressor.  Highly recommended.

Anyone else tried it yet?  

I'm just getting red camo done on ar's and SMG I ripped through the 150 kills for the fad quicker than than the others once I got used to it, which surprised me.

High RoF and decent hip fire. Always a winning combo im enjoying the cbj smg. Can't aim for shit but probably the best run'n'gun class bar the fp6 shottie

I hate the ARX. I can't control the recoil on it on medium range at all even with RDS and Grip. I much prefer the AK12, Remington RS and my beloved Badger <3

I couldn't wait to get rid of the honey badger, do you run it with grip because with no attachments it bounced around like a fat kid on a trampoline!

I run an AR and play like I would an SMG, ridiculous how good they are close quarters.

Depends on what attachments really . Cbj with rapid fire and muzzle break is killer kinda hip fire only . But I went like 34-10 with it which was ok . The vector with fmjs and foregrip is a beast too if you like to aim xD

Depends on what attachments really . Cbj with rapid fire and muzzle break is killer kinda hip fire only . But I went like 34-10 with it which was ok . The vector with fmjs and foregrip is a beast too if you like to aim xD

You can add the mtar with grip and rapid fire to that too, I've been having some fun with that CQ.

I picked one up it had silencer and rapid fire, which worked well especially when it as a panic spray, so tried it myself but I prefer grip so you can hit people a little farther away, haven't tried it with anything else but I like it, definatly worth a go as you like hip firing shotties.