Hobbies and collecting

Xethius

I also collect movie props and replicas

"V For Vendetta" hard polyresin, airbrushed Guy Fawkes mask, identical to one used in the movie

20121211_214739_zps4260c03a.jpg

The One Ring replica, gold plated tungsten made by the same guys who smith the real movie ring, Jens Hansen/Weta so it's identical to real one. I have mailed a couple of times with one of his sons, Halfdan Hansen. He's sort of famous so that's cool... :P

20130116_205216_5_bestshot_by_pkposch-d6

I prefer the Les Paul. However I have a Fender Mustang Guitar amp that allows to do all kinds of sounds and the user community is pretty good so I can get most sounds from the amp anyways. I just like the way the Les Paul feels in my hands. My son seems to prefer the acoustic guitars. He is also a trained classical guitarist and prefers the Yamaha guitars.

I feel like playing the blues I have a pretty good epiphone strat knock off. 

I love Yamaha acoustics as well.

Blues is my favorite thing to play whether acoustic or electric.  I just love the raw feeling it gives you.  You can really express your emotion through it.  

As for me, my hobbies include:

Disc Golf

Video Games

Playing Guitar

Camping

Fishing

Archery

Writing

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If you like blues do you have a strat Tommy? Nothing like playing on the neck pickup of a strat for some soulful blues :) I have 3 LP style guitars, 1 strat style, 1 tele thinline style, and an Ibanez RG. I wish i could play better :/ lol

I'm not sure B.B king would agree :). I love the Strat for something like Eric Clapton however. 

I don't really collect anything anymore.

I used to collect old Books. Also Comic books, movies, Magic the Gathering Cards, RPG books, but that all stopped.

My only real hobby is playing video games

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."