I didnt hate Ghosts but sold mine because BF4 is better. Maybe selling yours would be a good idea too :P

I don`t even own it :lol:

I agree that BF4 is better, but that game has some serious issues too. Any netcoding patches coming up soon?

Sold my PS3 last night though. Got £150 for it :D

Included a headset, 15 games and 2 Guitar Hero guitars.

Now I need a new headset.

27th of March I get internet! Feel free to mark it as doomsday on your calender!

Lock up your virtual daughters!

But seriously, didn`t know you had lost it.. Then internet, not your marbles. We know those were lost ages ago :)

Wasn't there a dude on here or the other forum called SolidHQX or something? Joined a BF4 lobby last night with someone with that nick. He left before the game ended though but the name was so familiar.

He had a Dutch dogtag.

Wasn't there a dude on here or the other forum called SolidHQX or something? Joined a BF4 lobby last night with someone with that nick. He left before the game ended though but the name was so familiar.

He had a Dutch dogtag.

Solid was from Holland so it's a good possibly it was him. I thought he joined here. May of been before we moved again. Anyway he's a pretty cool dude. Played with him several times on the Xbox

Solid was from Holland so it's a good possibly it was him. I thought he joined here. May of been before we moved again. Anyway he's a pretty cool dude. Played with him several times on the Xbox

Was his name Jason?  I think I played some BO2 with him.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Was gonna send him a message but didnt show on my players met list.

You're welcome :P

He had a Dutch dogtag.

Ha! Nice to see some people here still remember me :)

TigerBurge just messaged me on PSN, it was nice to catch up with him and good to see you guys still hang out here!  I moved from COD to BF and play a lot of BF4 now but I somehow lost focus on the forums even though I always enjoyed it here.  Tiger mentioned a lot of you are on PSN now too,  feel free to send me a friend request. BF4 is fun to play with friends.

Ha! Nice to see some people here still remember me :)

TigerBurge just messaged me on PSN, it was nice to catch up with him and good to see you guys still hang out here!  I moved from COD to BF and play a lot of BF4 now but I somehow lost focus on the forums even though I always enjoyed it here.  Tiger mentioned a lot of you are on PSN now too,  feel free to send me a friend request. BF4 is fun to play with friends.

So it WAS you I saw on BF4 the other day? :)

Too bad you chickened out ;) Just kidding.

I play alot so expect a FR one of these days :)

And welcome back!

So it WAS you I saw on BF4 the other day? :)

Too bad you chickened out ;) Just kidding.

I play alot so expect a FR one of these days :)

And welcome back!

Lol When I read I left the game I was trying to figure out what game it was and why I left. Usually I only rage quit when the network  connection isn't allowing me to move properly (rubberbanding) OR when I play TDM and douchebags in the other team are putting claymores all over the place..... That wasn't you was it!???  ;)

*EDIT*

I actually found the game, it was TDM on locker.  I wasn't doing too bad but we did get our asses kicked :)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/462704370161375040/940739671/