Ghost Game Modes

Baabcat

There seems to be serious lack of diversity now that they have taken out hardpoint, headquarters, demolition, sabotage, gun game and all the rest.  Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed might as well be the same thing (not the games fault of course, but the way people play. They could fix this by giving a point for picking up tags though)  I so want Headquarters in this game. With the big maps, it could be fun if they got the spawns right. There are all kinds of places to put the HQ.  The only objective game mode worth playing for me now is Domination.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I mostly play Cranked now thanks to players not playing the objective.  Kill Confirmed is horrendous solo and Domination is hit and miss.  At least Headquarters and Hardpoint encouraged objective play from each player.

I went 41-34 on Kill Confirmed earlier with 44 tags out of a possible 65 and the next best player went 33-4 with 6 tags - we lost thanks to that camping moron. 6 bloody tags FFS!!

I am giving up with KC now despite having a blast on it in the last couple of COD games - if it wasn't for Cranked; I'd be stumped for a good mode to play and enjoy consistently.

That's what I mean dude, exactly. The game modes that ARE offered are all but ruined by the people that play this game. I'm running into way more campers than I have seen since Black Ops.  Sitting in corners, laying on the ground facing doorways.  They are in every game it seems.

Keep calm and question nothing.