Read this!

Diddums

You learn about connecting to IP's

If you have the server running locally on your computer, then that is the IP you enter in to connect to.

you set the port in the server.properties file

Do that, and let me know how it works for you.

also, try playing around with the server.properties file 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There are a few ways to do this. You need to find out what your External IP is

Your IP is probably 192.168.0(maybe a 1).1 or something similar, it depends on your router.

192 is typically always an internal IP address.

You need your external

Don't post it here, but go google up some sites, and then let me know when you have it.

Also, don't expect your friend to be able to connect. It might be possible, but I know in the US here, a lot of ISP's block incoming traffic to home addresses. Not always, but it does happen.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ladies and gentlemen, 

Please welcome Ironstar (IGN Gajic) to our server. He's a mate from another forum, I've known him for a while and he's a decent bloke. Just a heads up so you don't think I'm adding anyone willy nilly. 

banlol.png

From what messages he is sending me, he appears to be doing awesome with the whole server management stuff.

However, if you mean How is he doing as he gets closer to puberty, then I can't really answer that question. :D

From what messages he is sending me, he appears to be doing awesome with the whole server management stuff.

However, if you mean How is he doing as he gets closer to puberty, then I can't really answer that question. :D

Hahaha 

Was asking bout the server side stuff. Puberty's already screwed him over :lol:

8mSoOel.png

I have faith in him to pick it up and run with it, and he seems to be

You'd wanna see his course work that he forgot to bring home from the meet up. Advanced mathematics or something. His english may not be the best but he'll have a higher salary than most of us in no time.

Well good luck Dylan! Don't troll me please xD

8mSoOel.png

Dylan's a fucking legend, anyone who has met him will agree with me.

Pretty much this.

Although I have only met him on Skype, and then I think he was on Redbull laced with Coffee.

Hi, my name's Dylan hi for everyone that wondering thing are going great with the training just finely thousand something a wee bit harder just due to the mods for forge it changed sine i did that kind of think about a year ago but i wont let that stop me i will get passed it and soldier on 

Hi, my name's Dylan hi for everyone that wondering thing are going great with the training just finely thousand something a wee bit harder just due to the mods for forge it changed sine i did that kind of think about a year ago but i wont let that stop me i will get passed it and soldier on 

Stick with it man.

The fact that you want to do it means you will crush it.