Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

There was a big download file when I started this up, 15 gig or so...

So with that I didn't really get to play properly at all, I created a character, which is pretty thorough... Lots of options...

Not much else to say yet I literally played in game with my character for 5 minutes.

It looks nice, the character creation is easy to use and can create a lot of varying characters, also can create multiple characters...

blackops2sig.jpg

There was a big download file when I started this up, 15 gig or so...

So with that I didn't really get to play properly at all, I created a character, which is pretty thorough... Lots of options...

Not much else to say yet I literally played in game with my character for 5 minutes.

It looks nice, the character creation is easy to use and can create a lot of varying characters, also can create multiple characters...

How's the game treating you?

What do you like/dislike?

Graphics look like,well Skyrim. Not sure what the gameplay is like. I haven't tried it. Looks like loading times are bad. Finding servers was a pain for him Friday

The Europe server gives a warning that it's incredibly busy but Iv not had any problems getting on...

Also I don't feel the load times are long at all...

I'm not very far into the game at all yet, barely got any time at the moment, just had a new puppy and he needs all the attention otherwise he wrecks everything...

blackops2sig.jpg

Graphics look like,well Skyrim. Not sure what the gameplay is like. I haven't tried it. Looks like loading times are bad. Finding servers was a pain for him Friday

You should give it a go and see how it feels.  Let me know.  It's a game I want to like, but everything I read just keeps saying, no.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It's a game I want to like, but everything I read just keeps saying, no.

Trust your instincts on this one, avoid it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just picked this game up. Seems pretty cool except for it being laggy. Huge improvement since getting for pc in the beta testing.

Battles seem a bit sluggish and there's too many people killing everything. I've played for 5 hours and literally only killed 5 things.

I haven't experienced lag yet, even though you get a warning satin the Europe server is overloaded everytime you log in...

I never see anybody... The city's are rammed but while out exploring I don't come across many people at all...

blackops2sig.jpg

So there's been some mention of a new, almost tradition mmo we could get in on. If people are against a subscription fee this would be my recommendation. I have played this game a fair amount with a group of four and really enjoyed it.

As a Destiny leveling comparison to get from "1-40" in ESO time is about 200-300 hours of gameplay. (ESO has a base leveling system, then when max level a VR or veteran rank level system, similar to Destiny and light levels)

There are loads of dailies, guilds, crafting and massive worlds with dungeons both solo and group. They do the non instanced play better than most games I've seen.

Dungeons have multiple difficulties and I've only been able to complete a few of the "hard ones" which were considered easy to seasoned players.

3 alliances, unless you buy the founders pack then any race can play in any alliance.

"Travelers Guide to Tamriel"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ApO4bOQyY7TWFwQlZVWXNHX2M/view

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Crafting & Traits.

You must research an item, in order to unlock a trait for that item. For example, if you want to craft a bow with Precision Trait on it, you must first find a bow that already has the Precision Trait and then research it at the appropriate crafting table. Researching an item to learn its Trait will destroy that item. You have to unlock each trait for each item separately. So that means you really research a trait 8 times for 8 different armor slots.

Research has a cooldown timer which varies per item based on how many traits you've already unlocked. The first time you research an item it takes 6 hours before it completes the Trait unlock. The time for each item after that doubles.

• Item 1 = 6 hours
  • Item 2 = 12 hours
  • Item 3 = 1 day
  • Item 4 = 2 days
  • Item 5 = 4 days
  • Item 6 = 8 days
  • Item 7 = 16 days
  • Item 8 = 32 days
  • Item 9 = 64 days

Dungeons.

Dungeons in Elder Scrolls Online are built for 4 players. There Is 1 Dungeon in every quest zone of every faction (excluding the starter areas). They usually consist of several mini bosses and one main boss (similar to almost all modern MMOs). Groups will most certainly need one player dedicated to healing (unless grossly over-leveled or over-geared). Tanking works a little differently than other MMOs, however. Tanks only have 1 or 2 forced taunts (skills that make a target attack you).

These special dungeons are intended to be completed in coordinated groups and feature detailed quests. They can be accessed from any faction and at any level, and grant a skillpoint and achievements upon completion. Group dungeons have Normal and Veteran modes. Normal follows the character progression through the zones. Veteran is after level 49, and adds mechanics, difficulty and story to each dungeon, with the plus side of wonderful end-game loot. See our Veteran Content page for details!

Bought it, it's here in an hour or so. Prime Now <3

Was only £15 and with no sub that's throwaway money

I think we need a good MMO or something to play again as I want the community feeling we had in Density but most of us burned out on it. This whole game costs less than a single Xpac for Density. 

I'll post up some thought later, I hope it's good and I hope that others enjoy it too. 

banlol.png

ESO is horrible though. I tried it again in November and it was still shit

Hell, Like I told Dave earlier, stick with FFXIV

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

ESO is horrible though. I tried it again in November and it was still shit

Hell, Like I told Dave earlier, stick with FFXIV

Could I ask why you hated it? I put a solid 2 months into the game and it was really well done and enjoyable, especially the veteran dungeons.

For an MMO with no subscription you're not going to beat ESO.