FG Raid Practice Idea

GazzaGarratt

Just thinking that we have a hell of a lot of members and very soon most if not all will be a Power level that can be competent going into the Leviathan Raid. However, we're struggling to get some of the raids done of late, mainly because of the practice you do need to run in them.

I'm thinking instead of setting up times in the idea it's the 'whole raid', maybe we can split it out so 1-2 hours is set aside for a section of the raid; Dogs, Gauntlet, Baths, Calus? This way people can dedicate just a proportion of their night to do it but if really successful you can agree on those times to crack on and get more done.

Once more of us run the relevant sections more often, we all become much more smoother as we go through the raid. How does that work for the newer people? Does this also work for the more experienced people? I want to make sure people enjoy this game and we, as a clan, are helping each other as much as we can.

The way the raid is set out is that its like mini bosses each section so some could breeze through, other sections and nights could be a little longer.

Thoughts on this people? We have c.70 people on PS4 alone....

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I've got a pretty good idea on most parts of the raid and will be around Wednesday night if you guys want to get stuck into it

Most if it is fairly straightforward once you learn the mechanics. The absolute key to a smooth run is having a good ground team leader in the pleasure gardens. That ain't me! But the other three encounters I think are reasonably straightforward especially at a decent light level.

I'd appreciate some views on this please? Maybe some of the newbies views on just doing one section? Is it easier for the more experienced people to run just 1 or 2 sections in a few hours so you're not tied down the whole evening?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Doing sections sounds like a good idea.

I wanna do more raids but my problem is that it's hard to commit to a certain time. I go down to my cave and game when timing is right, which is usually when the mrs is going to bed.