Show Your Work!!

TheSnakeFTW

Post a pic of your house or anything you created here!!

The Darkness comforts us, the shadows protects us.

We strike from the darkened cloak of night, but think not we lack the courage to stand in the light.

We are the New Lunar Republic, hail our Princess Luna.

I'd really like to do it.  I've thought about it for a long time.  I think it would be cool to give a basic walk through of my Minecraft project.  I'd do it with people who don't play Minecraft in mind, trying to show them how cool it is.  I doubt it would be long, but I'd like to do it.  I have Fraps.  Would I need anything else?  Audacity or something like that maybe?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I have two hard drives.  But, why would I need a second?  Play the game on one while recording to the other?  That shouldn't be a problem at all.  Fraps doesn't do audio though, right?  So, I'd need an audio recording program (audacity), right?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Cool.  I'll definitely do that then.  I wonder if my PC can handle doing that?  It is pretty taxing on a system?  I've never tried before.  I'd love to do a LoL commentary too.  It would probably just end up being a lot of laughing and swearing, but oh well... haha. 

I haven't found anything that it can't do yet.  Obviously I wouldn't even know where to start looking to try to max it out, but everything I've wanted to do, I've been able to do without a single problem.  PC FTW!  :)

Anyway.... back on topic :) 

Nice house, Snake.  :)  What do you look for when choosing a location for your house?

I haven't found anything that it can't do yet.  Obviously I wouldn't even know where to start looking to try to max it out, but everything I've wanted to do, I've been able to do without a single problem.  PC FTW!  :)

Anyway.... back on topic :)

Nice house, Snake.  :)  What do you look for when choosing a location for your house?

It took me at least 2 hours to find this location, but i think about what im going to build and which resources im going to need the most in that area. :D

The Darkness comforts us, the shadows protects us.

We strike from the darkened cloak of night, but think not we lack the courage to stand in the light.

We are the New Lunar Republic, hail our Princess Luna.

Don't stray to far from spawn, it kills server performance and I noticed a good bit of lag and chunks not loading yesterday.

//Seriously can't wait until I can get world guard back and pre-render this whole world for us.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So......a lot of pics:

Hau5 from the front:

AxduqTX.png

The entrance room:

8c5NilO.png

Ladder down to the bottom and up to the viewing deck:

Ib5nSA2.png

Mine and Stephen's hau5'5:

wOHKQSK.png

My basement:

Wsozi2T.png

My portal. Fence to keep the piggies in.

Pc62Jj4.png

Underground sugarcane farm because....

oQonVYr.png

I need bookshelves xD

awvbzyK.png

Then we have our ugly fearless protector

CahAj3P.png

8mSoOel.png

I decided to start a build.

I am pretty far away from folks, but just in case any of you wander past and see this, you will know who's it is.

Anything within the Stone brick outline is where I will be building. There will be Wall sections to seperate it, but I need more time to finish them. Basically assume that the outline will expand 7 blocks outward.

I am far enough away though that none of this should matter to you all. Our builds should never overlap. If they do, then whomever starts building second, has screwed up. That being said. If I need to move my build, then I will.

http://imgur.com/a/iKBbm

Rhm2r4P.png

V14fXeQ.png

0UwnaQI.png

tmHhJg1.png

Ml0KNdr.png

P5sYWph.png

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."