Datamining on Destiny

GazzaGarratt

Now its on PC we've now started to hear some pretty big spoilers. So first off, BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WATCH AND READ ON THE WEBZ AND YOUTUBE.

I just watched a spolier video and whilst I was cool with watching it as I've not seen too much to spoil Destiny, it really goes into some detail about a number of new things and especially the Story, which clearly is a big thing this time round.

I've never been that comfortable with it but I really don't think they'll be able to stop info coming out now its on PC. Tease some info to get us excited but if all story juicy bits and key secrets come out now, I'll be sorely pissed off.

Don't know what you people think of datamining, I just wanted people to be aware be careful what you read elsewhere and pre-warn if you're going to talk about it here.

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mixed bag for me - I love spoilers and knowing this early but when you come to play the game (or watch the film etc) it's always a disappointment as you spend most of it going knew that already, yup that too, knew that twist before I started.  I really want to watch all the videos but being this close to the release I am doing my best to resist all videos so I go in the D2 as fresh as possible.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png