Headsets

NCA-Paendrag

Just bought a new headset cus the other ones kinda broke. I also thought it had lost sound in the right speaker. But when I plug in the new one (Turtle Beach P11) I still only have ssound in the left speaker. I've had sound in both earlier and I haven't any re-wiring..

What seems to be the problem?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reviews don't seem amazing tbh, a few people saying that the mic is muffled for who ever your chatting to. But then there are a few people who say they're decent, doesn't sound like anything amazing but they seem a pretty good bargain for £18.99. They're well easy to set up, as there's only one cable you plug into your controller.

Make sure you get the ps4 version though as it seems like they do one for the godly ps4 and another one for the xbone 

Actually there's quite a few people complaining that it doesn't connect to the ps4 and a few people complain about build quality.

This man should never be on camera, if he's the best they're got then damn!

Well, that headset sucked big time. Crappy sound and lousy jack. I lose sound when I plug it all the way in so have to jerk it out a little bit.

Taking it back tomorrow and getting the PX4 wireless. 100 bucks more but most likely well worth it.