Moving Forward (Again....)

Sennex

oi

so, round 3 of the server stuff.

I was debating on making the world "Amplified" when we deploy it.

The problem with that is it is resource intensive, and I have no way to mitigate that.

Also, I have no way to pre-render the world at all, so I can't help you all out in that area, until the world is explored.

Part of me says lets stick with the version I already setup and built, but I think that that might just be because I built it all already.

Also, keep in mind that if we were to deploy today, and then let others join us, I have absolutely zero way to protect or log who does what where. And to be honest, I don't think I could even reset chunks until MC Edit is updated.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Amplified will make it hard for people with bad PC's to play because of the intensity of it all, plus all it is really is big mountains, not that special, lol

The more I wander around this single player world, the more I agree with this

maybe do Large biomes then? or just regular?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm not bothered either way, but amplified looks like it'll kill laptops. I suppose we can always go with the one you've made up for now and upgrade once the mods start catching up.

Whatever we decide to do, I want it done fast. This has dragged on long enough.

banlol.png