Comic Book Movie News

spectre

Let's hope they dont screw it up. lol.  We all know Bryan Singer likes to take his own liberties on interpretations.  I don't mind them myself, however, I remember that X3 was crap.  He has said he wants to make up for that.  Hope so.

Keep calm and question nothing.

i think i like Javier Bardem for Apocalypse.  massive intelligence meets physical presence.  what do you guys think?

Matt Damon

lol, Javier Bardem might be alright. I can't really think of anyone that would fit the part off the top of my head.

Well, this is very interesting. Can you imagine seeing Micheal Douglas with the rest of the Avengers cast in Avengers 2. Yes, that will be interesting.

rumor has it actually that they're positioning Hank Pym (who Douglas is playing) as a villain in the movie to Scott Lang's (Rudd) hero.  kinda like the mentor-gone-bad relationship from the first Iron Man.  if this is true, i doubt we'd see Douglas with the Avengers cast, as the only villain in the MCU who seems to make any cross-appearances is Loki.

rumor has it actually that they're positioning Hank Pym (who Douglas is playing) as a villain in the movie to Scott Lang's (Rudd) hero.  kinda like the mentor-gone-bad relationship from the first Iron Man.  if this is true, i doubt we'd see Douglas with the Avengers cast, as the only villain in the MCU who seems to make any cross-appearances is Loki.

Yeah, that makes more sense, thanks.