Comic Book Movie News

spectre

apparently Ben is going to help "create" the batman persona as well; so he'll have a hand in it, rather than just suit up and say some lines.

I can dig that.

He can help sedate Snyder's tendency of screwing up characters and say "No, Batman wouldnt do/say that."

Hopefully the movie doesnt turn into Batman Vs Superman.

As much as I love me some Batman and am still eagerly anticipating a Bats versus Supes movie, this is a Superman movie at heart.

DM9ON.png

I have been meaning to post this for a while now...

Bryan Cranston will NOT be playing Lex Luthor.

The bogus story apparently originated from the Daily Dot (sauce: "5 recent headlines the media pulled out of their asses" by Cracked).

Sorry Spectre. :\

I was looking forward to it, too...

DM9ON.png

Mmm...sounds interesting!

Let's hope they follow his Year One exploits.

I've always liked Gordon, lets see if they treat him with the respect he deserves.

Any word on who'll be wearing Jim's epic mustache?

I rather liked the guy who played him in the Nolanverse.

DM9ON.png

So stoked to see Bucky beat some ass.

Not to mention Falcon! Holy Crud! Its like my Dream Capt A team rebuilt!

//Anyone that doesn't think Falcon is a pimp needs to get kicked in the jimmy

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

hahahaha i think it's just "Falcon," dude.  first black super-hero in comics, tho.

yeah i can't wait for Bucky.  in the First Avenger i was already thinking to myself, "this actor looks like he'd make a great villain, wonder if they'll do a Winter Soldier tie-in eventually."  catching the shield at the end like a bosssssssss.

Looks like Cap 2 will be way better than Iron Man 3 (which just blew chunks all over the place)

Downey didn't even fly inside the suit for most of the show instead his remote controlled robots did the heavy lifting AND THEN Pepper POtts had to save his sorry ass at the end. What the hell?

Keep calm and question nothing.

Looks like Cap 2 will be way better than Iron Man 3 (which just blew chunks all over the place)

Downey didn't even fly inside the suit for most of the show instead his remote controlled robots did the heavy lifting AND THEN Pepper POtts had to save his sorry ass at the end. What the hell?

this reminded me of this:

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/05/15/iron-man-3-what-should-have-happened?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_61033

check it out; kinda impractical, but totally sweet.