I fell in love with DTM in TOCA 3. Glad to see there making a new game! Haven't downloaded the demo yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WJNUltwriQ

Genuine DTM feeling for everyone: new race game DTM Experience launched

Real sounds, real tracks, real teams, real duels - with DTM Experience, fans get closer to the DTM than ever before. During the presentation of the new DTM race game at the Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg on Friday morning, newly-crowned champion Mike Rockenfeller, Martin Tomczyk and Christian Vietoris were the first to experience how close a lap with DTM Experience comes to the real thing. With immediate effect, every fan can now also experience the feeling of driving fast with a car from the most popular international touring car series. The official demo version is available for download free of charge at www.dtm.com as an appetizer for the full version of the PC game that is to be released during the fourth quarter of 2013.

DEMO LINK: http://download.dtm-experience.com/DTM_Experience_Demo_Setup.exe

http://www.dtm-experience.com

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Fucking yes!

Goddammit, so many games, so little time...

You're telling me!  :( My girl took this week off of work so she doesn’t lose her PTO which equals me with less than 5 minutes of game time. I’m banging a 1/2 day so hopefully I can go home, mow the leaves, shower and get this DTM demo poppin’. Maybe then get back on F1 2013 (which is amazing BTW), I just finally downloaded/installed the last BO2 map pack last night :lol: and still have tons of things to accomplish in GTA5. Itching to get my game on! :ph34r:

Just played the demo. It's fun; only Hockenheim which is cool I guess for a demo. Fucked around for a few laps got a 1:39:xxx. Only 5 seconds off the lap record in a DTM just fucking around tweeking control settings etc... :lol:

When I saw DTM Experience I was wondering if it was a SIMBIN game, it is, same as Raceroom Experience which is OK. I love the GTR games but the feedback through the wheel isn't that great on these Experience titles. I'll probably get the DTM game just to show love. O and Raceroom is free and Steam downloadable: http://game.raceroom.com/

Didn't really enjoy it at all to be honest :(

I read your post the other day where you said 

I played so much of Forza Horizon which is a class game, 2nd best racing game I've ever played :D

which gives me little faith in your opinion. :lol:

Honestly, I went and played the demo with a controller and it's really is terrible. This and Raceroom's controller input & wheel feedback suck. You get used to it but its not very realistic. It so easy to turn the wheel it feels like theres no weight to the car and your floating on air. Then with the controller its 0-100% input when you thumb in either direction. It's not fluid causing you to jerk the car all over the track.

Another thing, on the turn 6 hairpin you can get squirrely and 180 under breaking by just turning into it too far without accelerating. Like the tires aren't there? I've never experienced loosing traction while breaking and turning into that turn without having been throttle feathering, full on the gas or it be raining? It's like theres no gravity at turn 6 :ph34r:

I'm in the wrong place... I read that as DMT.  Bye.

You holdin'? :lol:

Not entirely sure what you mean by that but it felt incredibly different to any racing game I've played, out of my comfort zone I guess.

I was poking fun. SIMBIN makes simulation racing games. Horizon is an arcade racer. Meaning it’s more user friendly, less realistic and easier to pick up and have fun with right away. You can feel in Horizon vs Forza MS the cars handling was watered down a little bit to make it appeal to even more people. You can get away with more and that makes it more fun. This DTM game is sim and needs a wheel. You can choose full sim in the settings to make it less fun :lol: Forza games are made for controllers and playability because their wheels fucking suck and they want to sell more games.