Holidays

Chookes

Barcelona. Fantastic city, great food, great beer, great weather, great culture (even I thought so I am generally a cultural black hole). I took my wife there for her 40th birthday, sitting by the marina eating tapas and getting wrecked on Estrella lager is one of my happiest memories

Barcelona is the only EU city I've been to, so can't compare against anything else.  The place is incredible though.  Can't wait to go back.  I went there on a company trip that I won, and we stayed at the Hotel Arts right on the beach.  Me and 4 other guys rented mopeds and spent an entire day cruising the city.  Drove out into the mountains too and ate lunch at this random restaurant off the side of the road.  We were the only people there and the owner fed us like royalty.  After we paid the bill he came back to the table with 3 of the workers and we all did a shot after he gave a nice toast.  It was really cool  

They charge a friggin fortune for Disney crap there.

Best place ever though. I even remember when I was younger when I first went to Universal and I got to hug Scooby Doo. It was 2009.

I absolutely love Disney. Been 8 times, the first was when my Daughter was 1 and my son 3. There now 15 and 17. Going with little kids is a blast because they think all that stuff is real. 

You can get Did's a Mickey at the Orlando airport Disney store. It's cheaper there and he won't know the difference. Just don't tell him I told you :)

I absolutely love Disney. Been 8 times, the first was when my Daughter was 1 and my son 3. There now 15 and 17. Going with little kids is a blast because they think all that stuff is real. 

You can get Did's a Mickey at the Orlando airport Disney store. It's cheaper there and he won't know the difference. Just don't tell him I told you :)

Staying in a villa about 2 miles from Disney, I just love the parks, the weather and the people.

My nephew is five and he'll be gutted that I'm going tos ee Mickey and not taking him with us. Would love to take him and his brother (turning one next month) to Orlando in a couple of years time.

Awesome! Happiest place on earth. Last time I went the Buzz Lightyear ride was brand new. I was in Orlando last year in May, the weather wasn't bad. Hot and humid but only rained one day for a few hours. Also if you're in the area grab half a cow at Charlie's :lol: Big slab of chocolate cake for dessert too!

Edit: I guess that location is moving.

"Charley's Wildfire Grille on Orange Blossom Trail is moving to Little Lake Bryan in Lake Buena Vista in summer 2014." :(

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg