Year 2 R6 Pro League - PC only

GazzaGarratt

I know Rob mentioned some time ago that this was most likely happening but it's still disappointing to see it officially confirmed.

Ubisoft sight the reason to 'ensure a bigger and better development of the competition'. $100,000 total prize money solely for PC. It was originally PC and Xbox for year 1.

My personal opinion is we just need to see more tournament support for consoles as the console won't ever go away imo.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

61% of Siege's entire player base was console. PC Pro League was penciled in to start on march 13th and was met with radio silence, they never told the public it was changed to march 20th. No word on "major league". They have done a wonderful job of killing their player base drive to play the game. It's one of the few reasons I chose to not support them anymore and not purchase the season pass.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

61% of Siege's entire player base was console. PC Pro League was penciled in to start on march 13th and was met with radio silence, they never told the public it was changed to march 20th. No word on "major league". They have done a wonderful job of killing their player base drive to play the game. It's one of the few reasons I chose to not support them anymore and not purchase the season pass.

I can only think because the game is 2 years old that they have cut costs supporting it to focus on new projects but with a 61% player base they are completely out of their mind.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I can only think because the game is 2 years old that they have cut costs supporting it to focus on new projects but with a 61% player base they are completely out of their mind.

Unfortunately this game is the most popular Ubisoft title for them running with Division and Wildlands being duds. If a company happens upon a game that is eSports worthy the money involved is massive. Shitting on that big of a base is not great.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD