• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Via Uplay. Though I suspect I can link it to my Steam account too

No you cannot. However if you buy it through Steam it launches the uPlay launcher. I would wait until the pack comes out for 25p that includes all basic operators, that one is worth the money.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

..Nope!

Yeah I tried last night and you can only link the steam overlay, and it's not a great idea:blink:

34 minutes ago, PlasticGaming said:

No you cannot. However if you buy it through Steam it launches the uPlay launcher. I would wait until the pack comes out for 25p that includes all basic operators, that one is worth the money.

I'll get the full game on Steam, I have a few games on Steam that require the Uplay launcher but I read somewhere it could now be done vice versa, it can't:angry:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah I tried last night and you can only link the steam overlay, and it's not a great idea:blink:

I'll get the full game on Steam, I have a few games on Steam that require the Uplay launcher but I read somewhere it could now be done vice versa, it can't:angry:

All you can do with uPlay games purchased outside of Steam is add them as a non-Steam game to your library. You can access the Steam overlay this way but many new Ubisoft titles even prevent this due to the anti-cheat not allowing it. Siege usually goes in the sale at 50% off at worst now so I'd wait for a decent discount as the base price is still full price now.