Moments of Triumph Year 2 Handbook

GazzaGarratt

After logging on after a quite a cebatical to this game, this small tweaks are really great to see. One of these in the in game handbook (rather than on the web) which is a set of challenges to do before end of year 2 to get some rewards.

Thought I would start a thread to see what people need from it so we can group together to achieve it. I'm checking mine in a bit and it would be great if people could be around to help me get mine too. 

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got 6 parts to do and I go away on Aug 13 for 2 weeks :(

This week coming does anyone feel like Oryx on hard? I'll book a psn and FG Calendar event if we get enough. If you can, share the best dates for us.

Forum Signature Test.png

It's not oryx on hard you need, it's oryx on challenge mode you need. That's what drop d the fragment but only when it's the oryx challenge week , which is this current week, and probably one more time before the 20th September 

l believe you can do the challenge on normal and get the fragment, although the gear you get on hard makes it worth trying. 

Challenge mode is detonating 16 bombs at once. Having spent many hours failing at this it is actually not out hard provided your entire team know their jobs, and don't screw up at all. On normal probably not too tough to get done, although it takes time to learn the roles

I still need the challenge mode fragments on war priest and golgoroth, no idea how to do them

12 minutes ago, PlasticGaming said:

I can write out simples guides on them if you need to. Once you get Oryx strategy mode down it's actually a hundred times easier than the old conventional way.

Do it Rob, that would be great. I'm pretty sure there's still quite a few that haven't done that.

Forum Signature Test.png